Thursday, July 2, 2009

Faye, Faye Say You'll Stay

I've always liked Faye Dunaway. I mean, I really like her. I think she's hilariously camp in Mommie Dearest. I adore her in Albino Alligator, which is just a darn good movie. But after watching Bonnie and Clyde, I'm just absolutely in love with Ms. Dunaway. What a stunningly gorgeous woman. I was mesmerized by her smile (her imperfect teeth makes it even more perfect), her cute little "1920's" (cough-really1960's but who's paying attention to that-cough) haircut, her and her enormous blue eyes. Wow... as Charlie would say, she's unconventionally beautiful. And that's the best kind of beautiful.

So I was going to write more. Give details about the horrible grand mol seizure my friend had at the coast, and how scary it was to witness and try to remember what first aid courses tell you to do. But she's okay now. And I guess that's all there really is to say about that.

I'm going to stop typing now.

No comments: